Saturn Square Neptune 2015-2016
~Dates of Exact Alignment~
• November 26, 2015 – 7° Sagittarius/Pisces
• June 17, 2016 – 12° Sagittarius/Pisces
• September 10, 2016 – 10° Sagittarius/Pisces
In classic “cook-book astrology” Saturn square Neptune is often associated with the possibility of depression or confusion. If we take it a step further and contemplate, “what is depression?” Often it is a time when we reflect on what is not working in our lives and what we need to change in order to find joy again.
Individually and collectively we are constantly evolving. Therefore, situations and relationships that once operated smoothly and made sense begin to change over time and frequently require adjustments. With the Saturn square Neptune transit there will be opportunities to dissolve (Neptune) some of the structures or situations (Saturn) that are no longer working or need serious redesign. Again, this transit will affect us individually and collectively. With all transits, this one will be more obvious to you personally if there are connections between transiting Saturn and Neptune to the personal planets in your natal astrology make-up. Neptune and Saturn are slower moving planets so these planetary shifts are a gradual process. The first exact conjunction happens on November 26th, 2015 and the last exact conjunction on September 10, 2016. The point is this particular astrology transit is a theme that is going on for the next year and beyond. The first conjunction begins to show us where the changes are perhaps occurring and will continue to unfold as the transit progresses. The exact conjunctions are peak of the mountain dates, but as life shows us, it takes time for the journey to fully unfold and evolve.
Circumstances can flare-up and often show us where we have been delusional or where we have drifted off course. These situations come to the surface to offer reality checks so escapism or denial is no longer an option. The good news is these circumstances can also create clear opportunities to become more aligned with natural law, our truth and what is ultimately better for us.
What is working for our lives and what has real meaning can be the new road we begin to pave or choose to focus on. As Neptune squares Saturn we can experience real emotional growth and deep shifts in awareness that show us the truth we have been seeking while leading us to a more authentic and inspired directions in life.
If you are interested in learning more about your Astrology make-up, specific dates of major transits occurring specifically for you, and positive ways to handle upcoming transits/events in your life, contact me for a reading.
Tips for dealing with Saturn Square Neptune Transit :
· Take extra time to relax but avoid escaping
· Avoid binge movie, television watching
· Avoid over indulgence in alcohol, sex, work or whatever or escape route is
· Eat healthy foods and get enough rest
· Choose the natural route when possible and avoid over medicating
· Practice Yoga, daily exercise, and long walks that allow you to focus on your breath and being present and peaceful thoughts
· Take up a creative artistic hobby that allows for inspiration
· Read inspiring literature or books that offer hope and inspiration
· Practice stating your intention, self-love statements and mission statement out loud daily and clearly
· Stay connected with people that inspire and bring out the best in you
· Avoid negative people and situations
· Avoid taking on extra responsibility you are not excited or happy about doing